Thursday, November 13, 2008

HiaoUncle...What Is Election....???

One fine day HiaoUncle on the way home from AutoCity car show with few young followers, useless boy(one of HiaoUncle member) asked me….

Useless boy: “HiaoUncle, HiaoUncle what is election?”

HiaoUncle: “Well useless boy, it seems like you are still caught up with the election that happened 8 months ago. Although you may be too young to understand it fully, I’ll try my best to explain.”

Useless boy: “Hmmm......Errrrrrrr…ok”

HiaoUncle: “Election is democratic process held every 4 years to select the RAKYAT’s representatives to hold office and represent them in parliament.”

*Useless boy looking like tidak faham....he betul betul tidak faham..hehee...*

Useless boy: “I can get elected?”

HiaoUncle: “Of course not. Not now anyway. You’ll need to study very very very hard and serve the community before you are eligible”

Useless boy: “But I already got elected.....”

HiaoUncle: “In hiao uncle movement??? Well done my student!!!!”

Useless boy: “No, no… not in the hiao uncle movement. Just now in AutoCity car show”

HiaoUncle: “huuuh?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-


Useless Boy: “Just now the lenglui japanese swenz sister peluk-peluk me my kukujiao elected loh..….”
*(Thanks the very useless boy for those email)*

5 comments:

  1. erect or elect? 2 diff meaning leh

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, really chun leh.. why lastime the show girl dint hug me like this 1... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehee...because ur kukujiao too big(TUA KI)can open like an umbrella...hehee.

    ReplyDelete