Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today is a special 'HORNY DAY!!!

Hahaa...Today is Valentine's day and HiaoUncle must be extra horny & mine stiminale must be up 110%.

There will be many lovebirds celebrating Valentine's Day today. Here HiaoUncle is wishing all of you, lovebirds or no lovebirds a very Happy Valentine's Day. In fact, everyday should be your valentine's day especially when you are in love. There is no time, no day , it is never ending(forever).....

For those chics who are interested to have a Valentine's date with HiaoUncle, please email or call me...hahaa, and for those uncle uncle who are still trying to get your own Valentine's chic but don't know how to write romantic romantic short message to them...here are some sugegstions:-
1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife: Marrying you screwed up my life.
2. I see your face when I am dreaming. That's why I always wake up screaming.
3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot; This describes everything you are not.
4. I thought that I could love no other, that is until I met your brother...if u r Gay
5. My feelings for you no words can tell, Except for maybe "Go to hell."

Happy Valentine's Day !!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wah, everyone busy valentine'sssss until no comment on this post ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many ways to die! Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HiaoUncle! Should I "accidentally" send this link to Hiao C ah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so...did u receive any emails? from females or wanna be females?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaa...my email now is 2k++ unread mail...haiz.

    ReplyDelete