Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine Day is coming '婷婷'...

Dear readers, friends and fellow bloggers:-

Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout to the top of ur lungs and cry, they won't hear you anymore.

Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.

24hrs make a lovely day, 7 days make a lovely week, 52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a person like HiaoUncle will make ur life lovely......huhuu....:)

When things go wrong...
When sadness fills ur heart...
when tears flow in ur eyes...always remember 3 things
1) I'm with u...
2) Still with u...
3) Will ALWAYS b...

Love mean... to see someone with closed eye,to miss someone in crowd, to find someone in every thought, to live for someone, love someone, but sure that someone is ONLY one!!!!!!

If i reached for your hand , will you hold it ?
If i hold out my arms, will you hug me ?
If i go for your lips, will you kiss me ?
If i capture ur heart , will you love me ?

Smile in Pleasure, Smile in Pain, Smile when trouble pours like Rain, Smile when someone Hurts You, Smile becoz SOMEONE still Loves to see you Smiling!!!

As days go by, my feelings get stronger, I can't wait any longer. Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true, Day & Night my thought are of you...!!!

I'll stand here forever, If forever's what it takes, because you are my forever, and forever always waits....................

7 comments:

  1. wah...so touching. never tot that such hiao person can think of such ideas. hahaha.

    p/s.
    who wana be my date for valentines day? T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. ostwind, he is a romantic guy...and i know him well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is 婷婷...???
    she is very lucky.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good things come to those who wait, but time and tide wait for no man.

    But don't you worry, love will find a way, even though its more like out of sight, out of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gienie Lim,
    thanks for ur advice.

    Christine,
    U are lucky too..:)

    Sarifah,
    more than romantic guy...hahaa.

    Ostwind,
    I heard got someone give u hind but u buat x tahu wor...!!!
    (Want me to tell her in FB???)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GinieLim,

    then...what if u're a guy and the person is older than u?

    ReplyDelete