Sunday, September 28, 2008

WANNA GO FUCKING???

I found a really disturbing place and thought I might as well share it with you guys.



The world most beautiful country-Austria(declared by me...Jordan.), I found out that the word Fucking can also be a town's name.

"Fucking"- this word itself carries alot of meaning. In general, we often use "fucking" to verbally abuse the other party. i.e "FUCKING U!!!"
Some of us might oso use it as an adjective i.e "The slut over there is fucking hot"- it add power to "hot" as in extreamly hot. By fact, "Fucking" means to engage in sexual intercourse.



Imagine how would the people greet you there?

Welcome to the Fucking Town!!

WOW.. It must be hell of a town!! You see why I say Austria is the most beautiful country now??

And when you are there, your wife rings you up and ask:

"Where are you hubby??"

"I'm in Fucking"

"What?"

"I'm in Fucking LAA~~"

Tell me about it!!..................Hahaaa...!!!

Ps: Hey, I didn't make this one up! The Fucking Town really exist, google it and you'll know.



WANNA GO FUCKING????????

5 comments:

  1. Oi, no one WANNA GO FUCKING with me ah???? Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. if go to that place...i will follow..but if you thk "roundabout" then no way..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. well..i actually, i plan to travel d whole of europe, when i m rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, joyjoy...whatis that round about means???
    Sounds fishy...hahaa.

    ReplyDelete