Thursday, September 25, 2008

Xiao Di.


Just now when I was chatting with Alex Siah, something funny came out lol.

I notice every guy in this world refer their penis as their “xiao di” (Bro).

And sometimes when you were chatting with your friend, unintentionally, you’ll ask him “how’s your big/little brother doing?” (refering to their real blood related elder/younger brother born from the same mother and same father)And your friend will grin and answer “my bro is doing fine. very strong summore.”Ehe… then you will start scratching your head and realise that he is talking about his real brother or other “bro”.

So i’m just wondering… how do you guys refer your “bro” as? little brother?
I think it’s sound so funny because I have a brother younger than me 10 years of age. He always call me “ta ker” (big bro)and i call him “xiao di” (lil bro). So does this means that all this while I’m calling my brother small penis/dick/kkc and he is calling me big penis/dick/kkc?Hahahaha….…. adui...(mine really big)...Lol.

And one more thing I want to ask everyone opinion. We all know that female can reach orgasm countless time a day. But How many times can a guy cum a day?

My PA groupmates told me, there’s a guy who can cum maximum 8 times a day. (I’m not sure it’s continuous or at interval of few hours because no detail was given by him...''i want to meet that guy one day, take some ilmu from him''..hahaa).
For what i know, 1 day guy can cum maximum 3 times only wor...but super tired.


So may I have a share of your opinion?


Note: I am not Ham Sap!… just curious want to know only since all the guys i know so competitive, so eager want to compare how many times they can cum in a day.


Comment is OPEN to all regardless age, sex, status....so joy joy, u r invited too.

5 comments:

  1. u know a guy can cum for 3 times a day, or u can oni cum 3 times a day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i know is i only can 3 times a day, and 21 time a week, and 84 times a month...hahaa.
    not harimau but ''hari hari mau''....

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure can, but before married, after married cannot d. lol

    ReplyDelete