Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yum Seng....!!!!!

I have been killing my brain cells night after night for starting creating this blog, and finally was created by me ''asidrain''.....hehee!!!!!
Waste not my own efforts so I die die also must write my very first posting today, Here is a toast to me and another toast to my first ever attempt to write crazily and last but not least, a toast to my efforts in switching on my laptop, and begin writing!!! Come, Come,"Yumm Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng"!!!!!

A new crazy Blog born....!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah~~ Hmm..from Asidburn to asidrain.....
    Hehe...will wait this blog color from "Green" change to "Red".....u know what i mean ;p
    Anyway all the best...n wait for your satistics break record again (^.^)Y...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa...thanks.
    lets yum sennnnngggggg!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahha, now pink d, a matter of time then it'll be red, that time we need to give him ang pao d.

    ReplyDelete