Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year resolutions.

Someone asked me..ok lah Hiao 'C' asked me yesterday, why does i call myself HiaoUncle?(so she know my HU blog ad...)
My dear new friend, readers, visitor and Hiao 'C' ah...If i really Hiao Hiao, i won’t even have time to go to the toilet to pangsai(Berak @ Poo), what more blog HiaoUncle so much??? .. but i really dont know why i call my self HiaoUncle in the 1st place, maybe to let me readers and friends feel happy...

So, I am going to comfort myself, wiping off the scary images of being HiaoUncle by writing down what I am going to do next year in 2009. I am going to list down things that I can do ‘independently’ or maybe with u darling 'C'.

1) In January, I am going to meet all bloggers network penang sponsored and organised by Penang State Gov and YB Tuan Hj Malik. I think I am very qualified because I can write, I can ’see and sniff’ news, I can take photos and who can present an issue to capture people’s interest like HiaoUncle a.k.a AsidBurnMacyKoh???

2) I am going to let u(Hiao 'C') cook for me!!! i need freedom from the kitchen.

3) In 2009, I am going to take back a follow up course on my BBM (Bachelor of Business Management) .

4) I am going to make sure that I do better in 2009 than 2008. But then, with the recession looming, people losing their jobs and etc. I am very Happy to Be YB Tuan Ong Chin Wen 'PA' for KADUN Bukit Tengah, Penang.

5) I won’t make foolish New Year resolutions like losing weight etc. If I can do vegetarian fasting for 30 days, I will be satisfied.

6) I am going to wish for property prices in Penang to drop so that HiaoUncle can buy for u(Hiao 'C') a bigger place.

7) I hope to at least travel to Bali in 2009. Of course, on the top of my list of places to go are Japan, Korea, China, Israel (heh...), Thai, Viet kong....

8) I am going to continue being HiaoUncle on my blogs for the benefits of humankind...hahaa.

9) I pray that ‘the project’ I am currently doing will bear fruits.

10) Lastly, I hope to see the country get rid of its Bolehland image and be rule by justice, peace and harmony(PR).

And this shall be my New Year 2009 resolutions. 10 things to follow through or maybe more.

So, what’s your resolutions?

4 comments:

  1. 5) I won’t make foolish New Year resolutions like losing weight etc. If I can do vegetarian fasting for 30 days, I will be satisfied. hahahahahahahahahha, i still rmb that resolution

    ReplyDelete
  2. pity those vegetables, they sure scream in pain, when u eat them

    ReplyDelete
  3. No resolutions wor.... Maybe gain weight..hahaa.

    ReplyDelete