Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Ways To Win A Woman's Heart


HiaoUncle sometimes see a couple, the girl very swee, sexy, good figure and very chio some more and then when me look at the man besides her, Kanasai!!! not good looking, in fact ugly is a better word to describe him.
Sometimes, it really makes me wonder why some men can have pretty women as wife?
I always wondered how then can a man attract a woman, in other words, what factors and characteristics must a man have in order to be able to attract a woman?
In my shallow opinion, I could only think of the following points:-
1. Handsome Face
2. Rich
3. Muscular Body
4. Able to Sweet Talk
5. A good Cook
6. Musical Talent - Able to play guitar, piano, violin etc
7. Able to compose songs
8. Big Expensive Car
9. Humorous
10. Smart
11. Caring
Hmmn, let me see how many of the above points do I have:-
1. Handsome Face : i dont have handsome face, Hum-sup face can or not?
FAIL
2. Rich : Young time where got money? Always money not enough.
FAIL
3. Muscular Body : Only got one big round muscle which is the cluster from 6-pack(like what peter said:- ITALY), dont play play, not easy to maintain.
FAIL
4. Sweet Talk : HiaoUncle pro i this...hhaaa. Not like Owstwind start conversation with 'oi'.
PASS
5. Good Cook : Can only cook instant noodle some more not nice one, wanna try???.
FAIL
6. Musical Talent : Zero knowledge on musical instruments. Play instrument? Play marble and catch people clever la.
FAIL
7. Compose songs : Write compositions also got problem liao, how to compose songs?
FAIL
8. Big Expensive Car : Young time where got money to buy car, big bus can or not?
FAIL
9. Humorous : Self-proclaimed that I very humorous one and always love to tell joke.
PASS
10. Smart : Don't think so, average IQ only.
11. Caring : Hmmn maybe I was caring towards my Hiao'C' nya, must ask her later...hehee.
So, looking at all 11 points, think HiaoUncle me maybe only got 2 to 3...hahaa!!! not bad.
But I think in a relationship, it is the chemistry that counts and nothing else.........

4 comments: