Thursday, October 9, 2008

Very FUNNY...

Hiao Uncle got this from an email:

''A housewife takes a lover in her house and unbeknownst to her, her 9 year old son was hiding in the closet.

Suddenly, her husband comes home and she hid the lover in the closet.

Boy: Dark in here.
Man: Yeah it is.
Boy: I have a baseball.
Man: That’s nice.
Boy: Want to buy it?
Man: No.
Boy: My dad’s outside.
Man: Ok how much?
Boy: $250.

A week later the same thing happened.

Boy: Dark in here.
Man: Yeah it is.
Boy: I have a baseball glove.
Man: How much?
Boy: $750.
Man: Grr. Fine.

A few days later, the father of the boy tells the boy to grab his glove and they are going to play a game of baseball.

Boy: I can’t. I sold my glove and the baseball to my friends.
Father: How much did you sell them for?
Boy: $1000.
Father: That’s an awful lot of money you overcharge your friends. This is terrible and I will have you go to the church with me to make a confession.

They go to the church and the boy’s father alerts the priest and was led to the confession booth.

Boy: Dark in here.
Priest: Don’t start that shit again!!!

Hahaa....verry Fking Funny..

2 comments: